Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring Break leadership

Over spring break, many college kids are out on their own and no one really has a set plan execpt on the actual city you are going to . I myself, went with a group of 16 people, and once we got there everyone wanted to go to a different place on a different night. I wanted the whole group to hang out together, and since we were all getting into these arguments leadership was needed to get a decision made. I decided to step up and just say what we are doing. Then I woudl call a taxi to make sure that we had a safe way there and back, and once the taxi is on its way there is no way to back out of the plans. It was the best way to handle the situation, and I think to say it is the best way to get things accomplished, and we all had a blast to during spring break. We all stayed safe to which is also extremely important.

No comments: