Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tower Buildiing

I feel that some teams were at a disadvantage because some teams were clearly tipped off for what it would take to win. When we looked around everyone could see that some teams brought in pictures and props to go along with the assignment. Our team finished second to last (even though should have one for the most stable) and we were not even close to the groups that were at the top of leader board. The way I read the email was that you were only bring objects like boxes to build with. I do think that we did learn a lesson though because now we know that we will need to talk to former students of the class to find out what exactly you are expecting to win. For now I think it is safe to say we will not let a miss hap like that one happen again. I have always been a believer that you learn from your mistakes, and we have definitely learned from this one.

No comments: